Sunday, September 26, 2010

STM Cupcakes




Once upon a time many Starry Moons ago my hubby and i were quite involved in the Import car show scene we traveled all over New Zealand showing my car and met many awesome people along the way some of those people were the lovely boys from STM (Speedtech Motorsport) these days I'm not so involved with cars as much as i used to be but i still keep in touch with the many people i had met over that time, so after a random phone call from one of the STM boys asking about my cupcakes i promised him that i would whip a batch of cakes for them
I made them my pineapple lump cupcakes and simply added blue food colouring to the frosting and topped with a little STM flag i made, they looked pretty cool , maybe not so great on the icing work as i made these as i was making dinner but still pretty cool!
hope you all went for a run or a trip to the gym that night boys mahahaha!

http://www.speedtechnz.com/

Picture 2 is of Andre (STM owner)  taking a bite of cupcake
Picture 3 is of my old show car

No comments:

Post a Comment